Auslogics BoostSpeed is a PC cleanup and optimization program that contains all the tools you need to declutter your hard drive, make your PC run faster, and protect your online activity, among many other benefits.
The application’s interface is divided into different tabs whose functions are easy to understand. The various tools are designed with the user in mind. The buttons, toggles and options are labelled and arranged to provide the best user experience.
Auslogics Customer Care is, however, on hand to provide answers to users who need further clarification on a topic. If you need guidance on how to fully exploit the tools in Auslogics BoostSpeed, you can contact customer support right from within the program. Whether you choose to call, email or fill a question form, you can be assured of a speedy response from an Auslogics representative.
The Ask a Question tab in Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 is the place for you, should you need additional help with the program. Here, you will find useful links to help questions and guides. You can request for help on any aspect of the program. BoostSpeed even lets you ask customer support a limited number of questions about any Windows or hardware issues you may be facing.
To fully take advantage of the services offered by customer support, you need to sign up with them or sign into your account if you have already created one. Click the relevant link to sign in or sign up. If you have lost or forgotten your password, click the “Reset password” link to recover it.
Under “Choose a question category“, click the relevant button to ask questions about a related issue:
- Windows issues: Use this button to request help about issues related to your Windows installation.
- Software issues: Use this button to request help about issues related to Microsoft or third-party software installed on your system.
- Device issues: Use this button to request help about issues related to your computer hardware.
Under “Having problems with Auslogics software?”, click the “Auslogics software” button to specifically request guidance about how to use a tool in BoostSpeed.
In the “Need help?” section at the bottom left are some additional support links:
- How to register. Takes you to a page that explains how to register to the Auslogics customer support program.
- View user manual: Opens a web page where you can view or download the user manual for the software.
- How to uninstall: Opens a web page that explains how to safely remove the software from your computer.
- How to upgrade from previous versions: Opens a web page that explains how to upgrade BoostSpeed when a new version becomes available.
Resolve PC Issues with Auslogics BoostSpeed
Besides cleaning and optimizing your PC, BoostSpeed protects privacy, diagnoses hardware issues, offers tips for boosting speed and provides 20+ tools to cover most PC maintenance and service needs.
In the left pane of the Ask a Question tab in Auslogics BoostSpeed 11, you can click the “Read other questions” link to open the Auslogics Questions and Answers page in your browser. You can browse through questions previously asked by other users and peruse solutions suggested by software support staff. You may be able to find answers to your own questions this way.