Fix this issue quickly
Use a safe free tool developed by the Auslogics team of experts.
- Easy to use. Just download and run, no installation needed.
- Safe. Our software is featured on CNET and we are a Silver Microsoft Partner.
- Free. We mean it, a totally free tool.
If you’re experiencing a CSR8510 A10 driver issue on your PC, you’re not the only one. The CSR8510 A10 error can be caused by a missing or outdated driver. Read through for recommendations on how to solve the CSR8510 A10 driver issue on your Windows PC.
But first, if you’d like to keep your Bluetooth dongle in excellent condition and get the best experience, you must always have an updated Bluetooth CSR8510 A10 driver.
How to Fix CSR8510 A10 Driver Errors on Windows 10
The CSR8510 A10 driver is not readily available for download from the CSR download center. Furthermore, the manufacturer no longer supports the product driver. Even though that is the case, there are still solutions that can be applied to fix the problem. Try fixing the CSR8510 A10 driver issue by doing one of the following:
- Downloading and updating the CSR8510 A10 driver manually
- Downloading and updating CSR8510 A10 driver automatically
Fix 1: Download and update the CSR8510 A10 driver manually
Go to the Device Manager as that’s where you can view and manage software and hardware devices on your PC. Update your CSR8510 A10 driver from the Device Manager by following these steps:
- Simultaneously Press the Windows Logo Key and R button on your keyboard to bring up the Run box.
- Inside the box, type devmgmt.msc and then click OK.
- Double-click on Bluetooth to expand the section.
- Under the expanded category, right-click the CSR8510 A10 driver (otherwise named as Unknown Device ), and click Update Driver.
- When the How do you want to search for drivers? prompt appears, choose to search automatically for updated driver software.
- Carry through by following the instructions that come up next.
Fix 1 requires you to be tech savvy or have some knowledge on the OS installed on your PC.
Also, you must have time to follow through and finish the manual process. Otherwise, try Fix 2.
Fix 2: Download and update the CSR8510 A10 driver automatically
If you’re in a hurry or don’t have enough experience to download and update CSR8510 A10 DRIVER on Windows 10 manually, this fix is the way to go. Update the driver for CSR8510 A10 Bluetooth dongle automatically using Auslogics Driver Updater.
Driver Updater automatically updates all drivers on your PC in one click. Once installed, the tool made by a Microsoft® Silver Application Developer prevents device conflicts and ensures smooth hardware operation. With Driver Updater, there is no room for mistakes: you get a safe, intuitive and fast tool. Without you doing anything, the tool automatically searches for and finds faulty and outdated drivers including the CSR8510 A10 driver. There’s no need for you to know your OS specs, or risk downloading and installing the wrong driver. Automatic download and update are as easy as:
- Clicking on Download Now and installing Driver Updater
- Opening Driver Updater and clicking to Scan Now. The tool will then automatically scan the problem drivers in your PC.
- Click the option to Update – it will be flagged next to the CSR8510 A10 device. The Auslogics Driver Updater tool automatically downloads the correct version of their driver and installs it on your computer.
Alternatively, you can click to Update All, and this automatically downloads and installs the correct version of ALL the drivers on your computer. Including those that are out of date. For this function, you need the Auslogics Driver Updater full version, which requires payment. If you have been using the Free trial version, upgrade to the full version for full, smooth hardware operation.
- Restart your PC, and the changes will take effect.
These two fixes should suffice in as far as solving any CSR8510 A10 driver issue.