Black Friday is fast approaching, and it’s the best time of the year to snag incredible deals on high-end electronics. The problem is, electronics like Apple watches, consoles, smartphones, and laptops are expensive. Even when sold at slashed prices, some of these gadgets still have a high price tag.
What if we told you that you can land an amazing deal on that iPhone 7 or Microsoft Surface Pro 6 that you’ve been eyeing for a while at only a fraction of the price? That’s right! The refurbished market offers Best laptop deals you can think of. Unless you intend to buy a recently released device, like iPhone 12, you don’t have to buy new to buy good!
Buying a refurbished model can save you tons of money.
What Exactly Does “Refurbished” Mean?
First, here’s a quick description of what a ‘refurbished’ product means. If a smartphone or laptop has been refurbished, it means that it’s pre-owned – that is, someone previously purchased the product but, for some reason, returned it to the manufacturer.
In most cases, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with such an item. Maybe, the owner simply had a change of mind and decided they didn’t want it anymore. In other cases, the packaging might have been damaged or the product may have developed some kind of a hardware issue, such as a cracked screen.
Regardless, a refurbished gadget has been fixed to factory standards and recertified. This means it still functions as good as new but you get it at a heavily discounted price.
Why Buy Refurbished Products?
So, here’s the thing. There’s the misconception that refurbished products are below par in terms of quality. That raises trust issues, and customers may feel reluctant to purchase them. After all, if the owner is getting rid of their computer or smartphone, there must be something wrong with it, right?
That’s why you need to buy products from a reputable site. But how do you find a trader you can trust?
When navigating the refurbished market, a product’s warranty is the most crucial factor to consider. A warranty protects your product if it develops certain defects within a specified period. A good refurbished smartphone or laptop should come with one, although the duration might differ. While some products offer warranties of up to a year, others have a warranty that’s only good for 90 days.
When you buy an electronic device, you might start noticing problems after a week of usage. Therefore, a good deal is one that gives you up to 30 days to return the product and get a refund or replacement, no questions asked.
But the real question is, why buy refurbished?
There are several reasons:
- You want to try something new. For instance, you heard about the Dyson vacuum cleaner. However, because of the high price tag, you want to test the waters first to see whether this highly praised device meets your expectations. You can get a refurbished vacuum cleaner at a lower price, and you can always upgrade if you like what you see.
- You’re buying a backup. Let’s say you have a laptop that you really like. But due to the nature of your work (maybe you travel a lot), you don’t want to damage your precious gadget. Buying a refurbished laptop allows you to get a good device at a big discount, and you can travel with it without worrying too much about it getting stolen, lost, or damaged.
- You’re buying for kids. Let’s face it: kids can toss a new console or tablet across the room, making it utterly useless in less than a week. And it can be quite expensive to replace the device. So, buying refurbished products makes perfect sense since they are way cheaper.
- You want to save big. Perhaps the number one reason for buying a refurb is so that you can save a lot. In most cases, you pay up to 50 percent lower than what you would pay for a new version of the product.
Where to Buy Refurbished Products
There’s no doubt that buying a refurbished item is a great option if you are looking for a high-end device and want to end up with a good bargain. But here’s the big dilemma: how do you find a reliable trader?
Customers have concerns that they are going to be ripped off or they will be divulging their financial details to untrustworthy individuals. Likewise, you don’t want to buy a product, only to discover that it contains mismatched parts.
At Back Market, we understand that trust is the most important aspect that customers consider. That’s why all our affiliate refurbishers are hand-picked. Plus, we offer warranties on all of our products, not to mention free shipping.
Why Back Market?
For one simple reason – we offer the best Black Friday deals, and this is what you get with all our products:
- You get a one-year minimum warranty, with some products having extended warranties. This offer includes a free shipping label to return the product to the refurbisher. The device will be repaired or exchanged free of charge.
- You get to enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products. This allows you to test your new device and decide whether or not you want to keep it.
- We offer up to 70 percent off on all our products. Now, you don’t have an excuse not to own that Nintendo Switch, PS4, Apple Watch Series 5, iPhone 8, or laptop you fancy.
- We sell products from more than 1,000 certified professionals, ensuring you get only the best devices.
Most importantly, when you buy a refurbished device from us, you’re helping save the environment. Refurbished products are usually recycled, which means instead of filling the landfills with waste, the materials are put to good use.