Restore your PC from scratch: How to resolve Remove Everything recovery problem in Windows 10
If you’re a Windows 10 user and you barely encounter any issue, then well and good. Sometimes, however, there could be concerns around advanced features such as the Remove Everything recovery option, which essentially prevents the system from restoring your computer from scratch.
The Remove Everything feature is a useful tool for reinstalling Windows 10 and removing all your personalfiles. It deletes installed apps and drivers, as well as removes changes made to settings. It also removes apps that the PC manufacturer installed.
- Here are a few workarounds that may assist you on how to fix the Remove Everything recovery option when it won’t work in Windows 10: Uninstalling Office 365 – This current favorite among Microsoft Office software solutions may come preinstalled on your device and could be causing the issue. Try uninstalling it before performing any restoring action, following these steps:
- Right-click Start, and then open Programs and Features.
- Right-click Office 365. Select Uninstall.
- Once done with the restoring procedure, download Office 365 from the Microsoft site.
Resolve PC Issues with Driver Updater
Unstable PC performance is often caused by outdated or corrupt drivers. Auslogics Driver Updater diagnoses driver issues and lets you update old drivers all at once or one at a time to get your PC running smootherDOWNLOAD NOW
- Choosing the Keep My Files recovery option – If uninstalling Office 365 still doesn’t work to address the Remove Everything recovery problem, then you might need to focus on the Keep My Files recovery option. This tool will reinstall Windows 10 and keep your personal files while deleting apps and drivers you previously installed. It will remove changes made to settings as well as apps that the PC manufacturer installed.
If your PC remains functional, you can wait it out and have upcoming updates resolve the issue. If not, it’s likely that complete reinstallation is the answer.
Your computer may also be throwing up red flags from time to time due to outdated functionality or compatibility issues. Auslogics Driver Updater checks it for potential driver problems, keeping hardware and devices working smoothly and backing up for safety prior to updating drivers. This way you repair common PC errors, get spared from file loss and hardware failure, and enjoy optimal PC performance.
Hopefully, one of the two solutions above will provide you with the best way to fix Remove Everything recovery option issues in Windows 10. Good luck!